Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Audrey L Graham has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Audrey L Graham has the following 6 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
Dr. Audrey L Graham has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Audrey L Graham is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Graham was amazing. She came into the room just to meet me before doing my exam. She asked questions of where I work and what was going on in my life and what I want for my future. She then again met with me in her office after my exam was finished. By far the best Dr. I have been to yet. I felt comfortable the entire time!
I was very disappointed with my one and only visit to Dr. Graham. Not only did I wait in the waiting area for almost an hour, but once I went back to the examination room I was told that they were not prepared to address the whole purpose of my visit! I was very explicit when I made my appt regarding the nature of my issues, as well as outlined it in the digicare online system. I walked out of the appointment with over an hour lost in time and my issue unresolved. I have never in all my years had this poor of service in a doctor's office. Also, sofa's in chairs in the waiting area are stained/unclean.
30 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Wilford Hall Medical Center
Dr. Audrey L Graham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsBirth & Womens Center, 3100 Swiss Ave, Dallas, TX
Dr. Audrey L Graham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.