Dr. Audrey Graham Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Audrey Graham?

Posted on July 11th, 2015

By far the best doctor I have ever had, so kind and compassionate and spends as much time with me as needed.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

OUTSTANDING MOST CARING DOCTOR I HAVE EVER VISTIED.....

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Dr. Graham is hands down the best doctor. She is very knowledgeable and caring. I would highly recommend her.

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Dr. Graham was amazing. She came into the room just to meet me before doing my exam. She asked questions of where I work and what was going on in my life and what I want for my future. She then again met with me in her office after my exam was finished. By far the best Dr. I have been to yet. I felt comfortable the entire time!

Worst Doctor's Appt Ever!

Posted on October 11th, 2011

I was very disappointed with my one and only visit to Dr. Graham. Not only did I wait in the waiting area for almost an hour, but once I went back to the examination room I was told that they were not prepared to address the whole purpose of my visit! I was very explicit when I made my appt regarding the nature of my issues, as well as outlined it in the digicare online system. I walked out of the appointment with over an hour lost in time and my issue unresolved. I have never in all my years had this poor of service in a doctor's office. Also, sofa's in chairs in the waiting area are stained/unclean.

Posted on July 27th, 2010

Dr Graham is caring, spends time with you, clearly has noted past history, discussions, etc and recalls in later visits. Support staff is wonderful!

Posted on June 9th, 2010

This doctor was uncaring of my physical symptoms. I told her I was having extreme pain during my cycle, pain that sent me to the ER, vomiting 3 times in 9 months. She told me she passed out one day picking her daughter up from school because of her PMS pain. I saw this doctor for 3 years. Then I found another doctor & explained the pain. He was sympathetic, cautioned me about pros & cons of hysterectomy, we decided to go ahead with the procedure because of the immense physical pain. During the surgery, another specialist had to be called in to cut my ovary away from my bladder. The ovary was being constricted by scar tissue, causing the unbearable pain. Dr. Graham had a bad bedside manner.

Intelligently Brave yet cautious

Posted on August 15th, 2009

Audrey Graham was the only doctor willing to perform a vaginal birth after C-section in Dallas. She followed standard procedure and eliminated all risk factors in taking care of me including my emotional needs. She spends as much time in the consulting room with the patients as is needed to resolve any problems related to your complaints including questions incidental to a diagnosis or personal concern of patients. I have had 2 VBAC's under her supervision and was most pleased with her work. She actually gave me sound labor advise including placing me in the correct posture to help my baby descend during my last delivery. I have four children and my Dad is an Obgyn as well but not in Dallas, so I can tell good gynaecological service when I experience it. Going to Audrey Graham is giving yourself a good chance to have a a safe delivery.The best part is the after baby visit because you feel so happy to see her again.

Posted on March 24th, 2009