Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Audrey U Jara has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
This place is full of rude people who don't give a crap about your child. The Secretary(Karen) is a bully and the dr(Joe) is as rude as they come. I had the pleasure of telling them off and taking my son to another dr. I DO NOT recommend Caring Pediatrics to NO ONE because they could care less! Stear clear and far from this horrible place! You have been warned.
Listen, I have been to Dr. Jara's office many times over the last few years. My recent visits and experiences have been unprofessional. I am currently looking for a new doctor . When you have a mental health child, you need all the help you can get to help the child. Nope ....not this doctor. She couldn't even refer me to another doctor to try to get my child the help. She says " I cant help you". really? I think she is lazy and refuses to write out prescriptions due to all the paperwork that may come with that prescriptions. Her new assistant has a condescending attitude. The new assistant obviously still needs a lot of training on how to talk to parents who are stressed out. Learn to be more compassionate or you will not make it. Dr. Jara didn't even come in to see my kids to check her assistants work. Maybe she doesn't have too but she should. She seemed to young to have judgmental eyes. I felt I had to defend myself when talking to her. She was making me very upset every time she opened her mouth. This assistant probably doesn't even have kids of her own. A degree doesn't mean you know are children better than you sweetheart. I should have been referred to another doctor to get my child help . Period. You lost long time patients.
Dr Jara is in an after hours on call rotation with my normal pediatrician's office group. My one and only experience with this doctor was bad enough for me to NEVER want to deal with her again. The normal call back time is supposed to be less than thirty minutes and when she finally called back an hour and a half later she was rude and short and just told me to take my child to the ER. After the ER physician saw my daughter, he called Dr Jara to follow up with her and she waited an hour to call him back and then yelled at the ER nurse. I would never take my child to this doctor and if she's ever on call when I need someone after hours, I will immediately hang up and go to the ER. She does not care about the well being of her patient and has absolutely no bedside manner.
15 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Caribe
Graduated in 2003
Usf College Of Medicine
Dr. Audrey U Jara accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAudrey U Jara Md, 7645 Cita Ln Unit 102, New Port Richey, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Audrey U Jara in this video.
Dr. Audrey U Jara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.