Dr. Audrey A Lewerenz-Walsh Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Audrey A Lewerenz-Walsh?

It was only my first visit and she sat next to me, she looked at me, she listened to me, she heard me, she responded to me, she was concerned for me. I’ve never met a doctor that I liked in my entire life, she was my last option, my last hope- I’m so glad I didn’t give up. She made me feel so comfortable. For the first time in a long time, I have a little peace, and a little hope. I trust her. I know that relief is coming. Thank you Dr Audrey

Dr Audrey is the best!

OK wait times are not good BUT when Dr Audrey sees you, she's attentive and treats you like you're her only patient. My wife & I moved to Michigan and do we miss Dr Audrey! We were thinking that it would be worth the price of the flight to keep her!

horrible

the staff makes you feel unwanted and one staff has even told a blatent lie in my files. will never go back again.

Worst experience ever

I wouldn't recomend this doctor to my worst enemy. The staff is the most rude, unprofessional bunch of people I have ever met. I recently called to make an appointment only to be on hold for 30 minutes, and never answered.! After hanging up and calling back the women said we have no appointments so why don't I go to a walk in clinic. These people are the epitome of white trash. The doctor is a quack to say the least and needs to hire some real staff members. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!

I just LOVE the new office staff, especially KIM. If I ever question something kim is there with a solution. The doctor is good too, she listens and takes her time. Sometimes there is a longer wait then expected but I would wait all day to see this doctor and staff :)

Best Doctor ever. She pushes to get answers to a health situation, Dr. Lewwrenz saved my life by doing justthat. She's the greatest.

BAD NEWS

was trying to find a female doctor as i just relocated here. the staff was rude. kim hung up on me while i was trying to make an appointment. when the staff of a doctor treats prospective patients so poorly, how must the doctor treat them...trickle down effect maybe?????

Excellent doctor maybe she spends too much time with the patient which puts her behind but you are treated as a person and NOT a chart or a number!! New staff great finally know what they are doing with the billing and triage of the patient.Great improvement from old staff

Stay away from this Doctor!!!

LONG wait times, doctor spends less then a minute in the office with you before disappearing. No privacy in the office and poor cleanliness.