Dr. Audrey Mars Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Audrey Mars?

Posted on July 6th, 2016

performed very detailed testing, and great interaction with my son.

Worth The Wait

Posted on April 20th, 2014

I am so glad we took our child to Dr. Mars. The office is clean and located in a very nice area. The staff was very friendly, and helpful. You can tell the staff loves children. The doctor took a lot of time to ask us questions and discuss our concerns. My child was given a thorough evaluation. I'd recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a neurodevelopmental pediatrician.

Big letdown

Posted on January 17th, 2014

She rubber stamped my child with the autism label, however when I asked for more details, I got a vague answer. She couldn't tell me where my child fell on the spectrum, either, just to continue EI therapy. My child has communication issues, but no attempt was made to pursue other possibilities. Her examination wasn't thorough. The EI therapists did more of an eval. in my home. Perhaps the Dr. should accompany them to assessments from now on. After the weeks it took to get a call back, only to be sent a lot of paperwork, sent back, then wait more weeks to schedule the darn appointment, this was a huge letdown. This practice is overhyped and we will most likely seek another opinion.

Posted on September 13th, 2017