Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Audrey B Miklius
Dr. Audrey B Miklius, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Miklius is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Methodist Richardson Medical Center. Dr. Miklius has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Audrey B Miklius has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Growth Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Weight Loss
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Gland Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Miklius is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Audrey B Miklius accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEndocrine Associates Of Dallas Pa, 10260 N Central Expy Ste 100N, Dallas, TX
Dr. Audrey B Miklius is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dallas, TX.