Dr. Audrey Richards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Audrey Richards?

absolutely terrible staff

Posted on November 10th, 2015

This office is absolutely ridiculous. She has the most unfriendly staff I have ever met. I have been trying to get a prescription filled for 2 days.....and they still have yet to do it saying they will pass my message along to the nurse. AND I tried to get my birth control refilled and they said that they would do it on a Thursday and NEVER once did and I had to wait until Monday to call back again and get it refilled so I ended up having to miss 2 days of it because of the secretary...I could have gotten pregnant because of that. Not to mention, that you have to wait 3 months until you can get an appointment with them and once you finally do they cancel it on you and make you reschedule. OR they will make you wait an hour in their waiting room. Absolutely horrible service and I will not be going to see Dr Richards anymore.

Above Average MD

Posted on October 20th, 2015

I recently switched, and have visited twice annually. She is nice, spends the appropriate time with you, and the staff is well adjusted. The front desk staff are very business like, and I do not overhear them talking badly about the days patients. My only area for improvement would be the lack of followup after a test result, I had to call myself. I spoke with the doctor regarding this during my appt., and told her that I am sure if the results were not good, someone would have called me, and she said that yes, she would have called me herself. But she was surprised I was not contacted. They do have a portal for the test results, but were slow to post.

Worst doctors

Posted on October 12th, 2015

I been going to Richards for 5 years after 5 years of being a patient I got tired of getting my appointments canceled or rescheduled. They call me the day before to let me know they canceled my appointments. One year I waited in a room for an hour before some one came to do my exam. I am highly disappointed and upset that it had lead me to the point to find another doctor. This year, 2015, My appointment was canceled 3 times and iam almost two years due for an exam. It is like no one cared on her staff team. Every year I went her bed side manners went from being excellent to hi and let's finish the exam. Sorry to say I will never be a patient again

If child bearing age, I would not recommend

Posted on March 7th, 2015

I was given the wrong diagnosis and she and staff were not courteous at all.

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

She's the best! I've had numerous problems over the years & She's always been very professional while at the same time being compassionate & very patient with my many questions. Would highly recommend her.

Posted on June 2nd, 2014

Dr. Richards has literally saved my life. During a routine check up, she found a lump and immediately scheduled me for a ultrasound. The results came back with possible cancer. She then scheduled an appointment with a surgeon...2 hours later!!! He did a biopsy and it was determined to be cancerous. I am now scheduled for a full mastectomy. Dr. Richard's is compassionate, caring and VERY knowledgeable. She takes her time with her patients, so I know if I have to wait a little longer in her office, it's ok, because I know she will devote her full attention to me when it comes my turn. Thank you Dr. RIchards. I will be forever grateful to you.

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

After a little over a month of seeing her I don't feel reassured that she is helping. After many test I have found out I have a medical condition that without surgery I will not live long and she still won't do surgery, instead wants to keep me on pain medication for years.

The BEST!!!

Posted on November 3rd, 2012

I suggest any woman going through difficult times with unskilled doctors misdiagnosing your health go see Dr. Richards!!!

Posted on October 18th, 2012

I left without getting to see the doctor after waiting for 50 minutes.

A well-informed and caring doctor

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

Dr. Richards has provided excellent treatment and solutions, as well as a compassionate demeanor.

Posted on May 18th, 2012

They said they were running behind so, hopefully the next time the wait won't be as long.. other than that.. Dr. Richards is awesome...

This is a doctor who is on your side. Love her.

Posted on March 23rd, 2012