Dr. Audrey M Sim Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Audrey M Sim?

Horrible Experience

Had my appt for a week prior to visit for anxiety and depression issues which they knew when I made the appt. Only to be told they do not deal with these issues or write prescriptions for these issues. What? Seriously what? They could of told me that when I made the appt. I bet they bill the insurance co. though for wasting my time. Thanks for nothing. I hope this helps anyone else from wasting their time with this office.

Busy but worth the wait

Made me feel comfortable from the moment we met. Unlike many doctors, she listens more than she talks and makes my opinion part of the treatment plan instead of just telling me what to do or what meds to take... I feel like I have a say in my care and she doesn't get upset if I decline certain things ( like getting my flu shot) cannot recommend her enough!!!

ILL but not helped

I have dispatched a letter to Dr. Sim for which I have received no reply. My husband called her office hoping to get me in to see her. I was vomiting, no fever, no coughing, no sneezing....chills and aches though. He was told by the person answering the phone to give me ice chips and Gatorade and take me to the ER...not URGENT CARE but ER.....I promptly threw up the Gatorade when I tried to drink it. I began to cough almost to the point of throwing up. I was really concerned because I have Asthma, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, IBS....I wasn't sure if one of the above conditions was involved in my illness. I went to BEAUMONT'S URGENT CARE and was diagnosed with BRONCHITIS and given medication. I have since found ANOTHER family doc and will NEVER see Dr. Sim again.....!

felt like i was talking to an old friend

easy to talk to, friendly, compassionate...she actually has all after hour calls ring directly into her personal cell phone so you dont have to go through some answering service when you need her. this is rare to find nowadays. she is a dying breed of doctors who are in it for the love of what they do and not the money.

Very apathetic staff

Dr. Sim is a wonderful doctor and pleasure to deal with. Hiwever her staff is so lazy and unwilling to help wgith the most basic of needs or tasks it is nothing short of unthinkable. I had a condition. Never seen anything like it - never felt like such a inconvenience to have to be seen by a staff member at any lrofesiional office before. Again I can't say enough great things about Dr. Simm; except she doesn't have a talent for hiring talent.

I've been seeing Dr. Sim for about four years now and I LOVE her! She has kept the personal touch in her practice. I feel that she has kept the personal touch in medical care. She and her staff know who I am when I call - and I'm definitely not a number. I am very comfortable with her. There is rarely a wait and any requests are handled immediately. A++++

Dr. sim was a new doctor to me and I am so happy with the results. her office staff actually answers the phone..no automated voice (pick #1 for nurse, #2 for medical records...), they are friendly and kind. Dr. Sim talked to me with such ease, it was like we were old friends and everyone made me feel like I was the only patient she had that day. clean environment and same day appointments. I have no complaints

Was excellent Physician while in her care but unfortunately moved out of area and got a new primary physician.

Shes the best doctor I've ever been to. Wish other Doctors were more like her. She seems to really care about you.She listen well and does not treat you like a number

love this doc

her office called me a few days after my appointment to see if I was feeling better...something you never hear about anymore!!! very caring

Love Dr. Sim! I would refer her to anyone!

great doctor

kind, caring...felt at ease from the minute I met her and never felt rushed during the visit. unlike many other doctors offices I didn't have to wait in the lobby for 2 hrs to be seen and it was nice to call the office and actually speak to a person (instead of 'push 1 for appts, push 2 for billing.....)

Dr. Audrey M Sim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.