Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Augustin R Batlle has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
I made an appointment for an annual physical for my son and then when he gets there, they turn him away because he also wants the paperwork filled out so he can play sports. Why on Earth would you need to come back on a weekend and pay cash for a physical that your insurance already covers at 100% cost? This is the biggest money grab I've ever seen from a doctor's office. What kind of doctor's office won't perform a physical when the appointment was made for a physical?
My visit to the Bastrop Medical clinic was a positive one. Everyone there was very professional and polite. They made me feel comfortable and at ease with Dr. Batlle's visit with me. He seemed very committed to the health of his patients, going out of his way to counsel me on lifestyle changes. I don't like going to the doctor, but my visit there was good.
i didn't like him or his office hes rude, VERY slow, his staff loose your medical papers all the time and are very slow. when i went there for an apt for 10 am i sat there until 4 pm to see the doctor for 2 minutes and after i saw him he didn't refill my medicine i called his office for 3 months trying to get my medicine refilled and when i didn't get the call that they sent the Rx i had to go sit in his office for 4 hours just to make them send my Rx to the pharmacy i DO NOT recommend to see him at all
Dr. Batlle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Augustin R Batlle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBastrop Medical Clinic, 195 S Hasler Blvd Ste B1, Bastrop, TX
Dr. Augustin R Batlle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bastrop, TX.