Dr. Augustine O Bosah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Augustine O Bosah?

Has anyone been able to contact Dr. Bosah regarding their medical records?

I have had several elderly patients of Dr. Bosah contact me regarding how they might be able to obtain their medical records. I went by his office and there were many notices posted on his door from UPS and others. It appears that no forwarding address was left. If you know how they may obtain their medical records, please post a msg here. Thank You!

to bad he gone. very good doctar. hope he come back soon. good care for pateints and hones. we goin to miss you.

medical records released!

After many attempts, letters,complaints and phone calls it appears that the office of Dr. Bosah has decided to release his former patients medical records. I am grateful that this episode in my medical history has finally passed.

Where is Dr. Bosah?

He closed his practice without notice, I called for a appointment in early Jan. 2017. I was told "oh, he is no longer practicing and is pursuing other interests'? What kind of medical professional does not tell his patients he is going to close? Have you tried to get your medical records since he ceased operations" Good luck with that, he told his staff not to release them to patients. Makes one wonder.

Abandoned Pantiant

Dr. Moved practice or changed phone # without notifying patience.... In my book that's abandonment.

Patient

Dr. Bosah is a great Dr. the only problem is that he is based in Phoenix and only comes down to Sierra Vista 2 times a week on Saturday and Monday. It is hard to refills when you need them and there is no P.A. in the office either when he is not there.

I felt very comfortable with Doctor Bosah. The office was very clean .The Doctor spent time with me and listen to my own preferences. Generally I was very satisfied with my care

This Doctor is exceptional very bright and world wise , he even surprise me by speaking German. I met his wife she was fluent in Hebrew what a combo German Speaking Doctor well pronounced wife fluent in Hebrew.

God Fearing Medical Doctor

I, Just love Dr Bosah . We attend the same church. He is the same man both at church and work. I found his bedside manner, and level of professionalism to be outstanding.

very caring

just love him!! im very comfortable going to him

Very Clean office great Doctor

outstanding medical Dr

I, was so impress with Dr Bosah high ethics and moral standard , He is a very detailed oriented medical doctor, all the t were cross and i dotted. I had serious medical issues . He developed a wonderful care plan and executed with wonderful precision.Thank you Doctor Bosah for taking my late hour calls. and getting my health back on track.