Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Augusto P Fojas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Augusto P Fojas has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
I arrived 5 mins late to my appointment, didn't get into see the Dr until 6 hours later. I left work early to get there for it. he proceeds to tell my blood test results were perfect and I'm tired so I just need to "walk" I'm 26 years old not 70. My b12 was Low, I had low Iron and dangerously low vitamin D. I'm almost anemic and yet nothing was wrong. my blood test even had a GIANT "L" beside the results saying its abnormal. He didn't even check the blood test until he came into my room. I think Drs should look as soon as they get the results back. I then left 10 mins later. 6 hours to hear I'm fine...but lets do more test, like a sleep apnea test....so he can make more money.
- University Of Santo Tomas
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Augusto P Fojas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWadie Shabab Md, 1800 Franklin St, Toronto, OH
Dr. Augusto P Fojas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toronto, OH.