The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Augusto Montalvo has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Doctor Montalvo was the perfect doctor. I was there for a filler on the side of my mouth- and my husband was in was in the room for the consult. He has a photographic memory so exact- that dr's wanted to study him years back. We were told then that one syringe would be used, and 60% would be on the right side-and the other 40% on the left. price-$675. My husband was in the room for procedure. No real pain and it was quick. I was so happy b/c I hate pain. At the desk we were told the price was doubled- $1350. We were shocked b/c he NEVER said it was more than $675! We tried to explain exactly what he said-but he came out in the hall SCREAMING at us about his losing money, and 'don't come back or send any friends to me!' He scared me to death! What doctor does that? My husband ONLY approved ONE syringe-and Dr. NEVER informed us of using more! I personally feel very bad that he confused us-and I told him that. I'm crying right now. Please-ASK if/when you get a filler, how many syringes YOU are getting or can afford. He seemed to be the very best, and deserves his 4 stars other wise-but you don't SCREAM at a patient. ever. I'm a senior and I've run a business for 40 years. This would never happen there, b/c the best advertisement is word of mouth.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
35 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Augusto Montalvo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAugusto Montalvo Md, 1002 S Dillard St Ste 118, Winter Garden, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Augusto Montalvo in this video.
Dr. Augusto Montalvo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Garden, FL.