Dr. Augusto Montalvo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Augusto Montalvo?

Posted on April 18th, 2015

I saw him last year and found him extremely knowledgable, patient and kind. I called recently for another appointment and learned that he semi retired and relocated to Florida!! Our loss is Florida's gain, I guess.

mistake

Posted on August 20th, 2013

Doctor Montalvo was the perfect doctor. I was there for a filler on the side of my mouth- and my husband was in was in the room for the consult. He has a photographic memory so exact- that dr's wanted to study him years back. We were told then that one syringe would be used, and 60% would be on the right side-and the other 40% on the left. price-$675. My husband was in the room for procedure. No real pain and it was quick. I was so happy b/c I hate pain. At the desk we were told the price was doubled- $1350. We were shocked b/c he NEVER said it was more than $675! We tried to explain exactly what he said-but he came out in the hall SCREAMING at us about his losing money, and 'don't come back or send any friends to me!' He scared me to death! What doctor does that? My husband ONLY approved ONE syringe-and Dr. NEVER informed us of using more! I personally feel very bad that he confused us-and I told him that. I'm crying right now. Please-ASK if/when you get a filler, how many syringes YOU are getting or can afford. He seemed to be the very best, and deserves his 4 stars other wise-but you don't SCREAM at a patient. ever. I'm a senior and I've run a business for 40 years. This would never happen there, b/c the best advertisement is word of mouth.

Excellent surgical skills

Posted on April 20th, 2010

Much better results than other surgeries; and Doctor accommodated travel schedule in his post surgical treatment.

Great doctor, great staff.

Posted on May 16th, 2009

It was a wonderful experience.

Posted on May 25th, 2017