3.9

Have you seen Dr. Augusto E Villa?

Review for Dr. Villa. Dr. Villa himself is an amazing doctor. I can honestly say he saved my life with his knowledge and skill on the newest procedures. I find him to be very caring and will investigate your concerns. His staff... well that’s a whole different issue. It is only a JOB for them... they lack total concern for the patients. I have no idea why they keep this staff on with so many complaints. I know so many people who love dr Villa.. but leave due the staff. His receptionist ( personal receptionist who does all his appointments and makes all the test appointments has a major attitude problem. One of his best employees was Christine H... so much love and compassion for Dr Villas patients was unfortunately moved. I only stay because I feel confident in Dr Villas expertise. GET NEW STAFF!

Office Visit

Dr. Villa gave me outstanding attention during the office visit

Closure of PFO

I felt Dr. Villa is an excellent doctor, but advised I could go back to work way sooner that I was able too. Loved his PA and staff. Time with Dr. Villa was short but explained well. Follow up was a waste of time and money. Only seen me for 5 minutes. Made me feel like all they wanted was my money. Now just tried to get teeth cleaned and they want me to come back in for another office call to give me a prescription so I can get me teeth cleaned. What a pain in the neck. Not very considerate of other peoples time.

I have alot of confidence in Dr. Villa. Spent a good amount of time on first visit

Horrible office staff!!!!

Nobody in this office ever answers a phone!!! If you leave a message, you will not get a return call! Dr. Villa will make you schedule an appointment for any question or anything you need him for. His nurse, Tracy, will not listen to you if you ever get through on the phone!!!

Another Money Hungry Cardiologist

Does procedures when they do not need to be done for the money.

Dr. Villa review

Dr. Augusto Villa addressed all my concerns. He gave me good suggestions to improve my cardiovascular condition.

For Villa, medicine is a business

Very businesslike. Little compassion. No concern for the time and personal needs of the patient.

Dr. Villa gave me a thorough examination earlier today and gave me good sugestions to improve my heart condition.

Dr. Villa is an excellent doctor!

My husband's previous cardiologist had him on too high a dose of Beta Pace. My husband's pulse rate was always too slow in the 50 range. Dr. Villa decreased his dose of Beta Pace and his B/P medication. Now my husband's pulse rate is in a normal range of between 60 and 70. Dr. Villa is up on the latest supplements like CoQ10, Niacin, & D-3 for heart health. He is very thorough and his office staff is excellent in reeturning phone calls promptly.

Dr. Augusto E Villa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.

Dr. Augusto E Villa Is this you?