Dr. Augusto Villegas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Augusto Villegas?

Best Hematologist I've ever had!!!

Posted on April 27th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Villegas since 2007 and he is without a doubt the best hematologist I have ever had!!! He listens and takes the time to discuss his treatment plans and answers any questions I may have in depth. If you are looking for a new Hematologist/Oncologist you couldn't do any better than Dr. Augusto Villegas!

Highly Recommend

Posted on December 21st, 2014

When diagnosed with breast cancer--it is overwhelming and you have no clue who to select as Doctors. I was lucky enough that my OB/GYN knew the right team to choose. When my husband and I had our first consultation we immediately felt like we were in good hands. Dr. Villegas never rushed us, answered all our questions and always did so in a way we could understand. He also is up to date on current treatments and selects what is best for each patient. He has a great bedside manner and I felt like I was getting the best care that I could. I would highly recommend Dr. Villegas and his team to anyone going through this scary time.

Patient

Posted on December 5th, 2013

My Dr. Agusto Villegas is one of the best Dr. that has cared for me. I was first diagnosed in 1998 of stomach cancer in south Miami, than breast cancer 1999 in California,, been treated by many physicians, Dr. Villegas is the best of the best, He is not only concerned with my physical being but with my personal, emotional, and family matter, which all these make-up me. He has been my physician since 2008, I thought I lost him when He changed from ??? to CSNF, the office refused to give he his number, but I refuse to accept that I went to the internet and found him, thank God. Dr. Villegas is the best doctor I've known overall. The best of the best.

many thanks

Posted on August 29th, 2013

Dr. Villegas is not only a cool guy, he is also a very smart doctor. He saved my husbands life, and for that I am eternally grateful.

Most Caring Doctor

Posted on August 17th, 2013

This is not a job for Dr. Villegas, it is a calling. He is the most caring, patient, concerned doctor I have ever known. He has been taking care of my sister for a few months now and if we had only found him sooner, I believe her prognosis could be different. He pays attention to you when you talk and actually listens to what you're saying. He has called me on the phone after hours to talk about my sister's condition (I am authorized) on more than one occasion and did not seem at all in a rush to get off the phone. If you are searching for the right cancer specialist, you need not look further - you will not find a better doctor.

blood issues

Posted on April 30th, 2013

Dr V and his staff are wonderful!!!

Posted on September 28th, 2012

Dr. Villegas is a very knowledgable and caring physician. He explained all aspects of my disease and treatment in a way that I could comprehend. He made me feel at ease. I would recommend him to my family, friends and anyone who asks.

Doctor of the Year

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Dr. Villegas spends all the time necessary to make sure you understand what is happening, what your options are, how to proceed and he keeps in touch with you - to review how your treatment is going, how you feel, do you have any questions . . . . He really cares and you know he really cares! Wonderful, just wonderful!

Awesome Oncologist!

Posted on November 29th, 2010

Dr. Villiagas and staff are top notch. He is there for you every step of the way. He has excellent bedside manner and is on top of all the latest research in regards to cancer and how to rid your body of it.

Posted on December 13th, 2017