Dr. Augustus Hill Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Augustus Hill?

Horrible!!!!

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

I had to have surgery and contracted a stapf infection afterwards! Unclean and cheats the system to commit tax fraud!

Very happy patient

Posted on March 7th, 2013

I went to the Virginia office and even though it was really crowded the wait was only about 15 minutes. The nurse who took my vitals and prepped me for surgery was really nice. Dr Hill came in before the anesthesiologist and explained everything that would happen and then I went to sleep. The surgery went great, I healed really fast and I would recommend him to everyone.

happy patient

Posted on January 19th, 2013

doctor interested in my understanding my condition, what I could do the avoid surgery or occurrence if said condition

Biggest Mistake

Posted on May 4th, 2012

This was the worst experience I have ever encountered. I don't even know where to begin. I waited for hours, I met doctor Hill one time, he never met with me bfore the surgery and I NEVER was able to met with him after the surgery. He always had a "nurse" who didn't speak english take his place. He misdiagnosed me, gave me an infection, told me to take a bunch of unnecessary antibiotice and prescriptions that were doing damdage to my body. I missed three and a half days of work for an in-and-out procedure. 6 weeks after the procedure I just received a bill for $1,000 because he wouldn't pay his anesthesioligist for my procedure. His staff has no idea what they are doing and have no business running a "clinic" Don't ever ever make the mistake I did.

Posted on April 13th, 2017