Dr. Augustus T Stephens III Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Augustus T Stephens III?

Very disappointed

My visit with this doctor was extremely disappointing. He seems to like to hear himself speak, not interested truly in the patient's questions or concerns. He seems to be very arrogant-- even narcissistic. Perhaps he had a bad day that day, but his misfortune is no reason to treat the patient so unprofessionally.

Excellent Doctor

Doctor Stephens at Thomas Eye Group is an incredible eye doctor and helped change my life by referring me to get Lasik. I had to go to the Sandy Springs office for my Lasik surgery and it went perfect with Doctor Carlisle. My vision is so clear now and I'm so happy with my experience. Thank you Dr. Stephens and Dr. Carlisle.

Dr. Augustus T Stephens III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lithonia, GA.