Dr. Aurelia Peera Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Aurelia Peera?

Great doctor and office!

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

I have been bringing my boys to see the doctors at Northside Suburban Pediatrics for the last few years and do not have any complaints. They always answer all of our questions. Even when my wife calls in the middle of the night (probably way more often then neccesary) she gets to talk to a doctor. I recommend them to friends often.

Posted on October 4th, 2015

My son has been Dr. Peera's patient for 18 years. Apparently, the practice stopped taking our insurance but nobody told us. So after waiting weeks for an appointment, and driving all the way across town in rush-hour traffic, we were told we wouldn't be seen. Nice

Posted on August 15th, 2011

Terrible doctor's office. Office staff is crude and obnoctious. I was waiting with my children for over an hour in the waiting area just to find out that office girl forgot about me. Other patients were coming in and out and we were waiting and waiting. It is almost impossible to get a sick visit there. Nobody wants to see you. Walk in hours are strict and if you are late you will not be taken in. Once you get into the patient's room you still have to wait for the doctor for another 20 minutes in this small room with the door closed. I never gave bad opinion about any doctor, but this doctor I just do not recomend. I think they have too many patients and not enough time to see them, thats why everybody has to wait for such long time and I think they should replace their front office staff, those girls are terrible.

Posted on May 30th, 2010