Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aurora Albarracin MD
Dr. Aurora Albarracin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester Hills, MI. She has 52 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Albarracin is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital,Troy, St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center) and William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak. She speaks English.
Dr. Aurora Albarracin has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Aurora Albarracin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Albarracin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
52 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Aurora Albarracin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Aurora Albarracin's office for more information.
3950 S Rochester Rd Rochester Hills, MI : (248) 844-6000
Locations & Directions3950 S Rochester Rd, Rochester Hills, MI
Dr. Aurora Albarracin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester Hills, MI.