Dr. Aurora Andrews Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Aurora Andrews?

Posted on January 16th, 2017

My Son and I both. I am very pleased. Dr. Andrews has an awesome bedside manor. She is caring and very understanding. My son and I adore her.

Clueless Doctor

Posted on November 5th, 2016

She prescribes an addictive medication to my mother (who has been in rehab twice). Has no idea that my mother doesn't take the prescription but rather does other things with it. This dr needs to have her license taken away.

Very Unprofessional

Posted on May 24th, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Andrews in spring of 2013. I was struggling in my life, as my husband died very suddenly in 2012. She diagnosed me with Depression, Anxiety, and ADHD! I took the drugs she prescribed... but there was never time to actually talk to her... As the appointments were too short to really talk about how I really felt! In early 2014, she said she wanted to give me a Drug Test? ( She swabbed my mouth, which upset me, but I knew NO illegal substances would to be found! ) I decided to request all of my records with her, doctors notes , diagnosis, etc. When I received the records... No diagnosis were recorded... There were no drug test results from her test? Her personal notes on me repeated... Word for Word, as if I had said exactly the same words at every appointment? I had no insurance and was a private pay person for $87 per 15 minutes / which was never 15 minutes long! I am trying to seek REAL help now! There is something very wrong with her system!!!

Unprofessional

Posted on May 12th, 2015

Unprofessional

Posted on April 6th, 2015

I said I was under a lot of stress as my mother had fallen and broken her arm and hip the day before and currently in surgery. Long pause. No comment. Then she said how are your meds working? I commented and asked questions. She bluntly cut me off . She stood up and handed me two prescriptions. My 15 minute appointment was 5 minutes for $87. She was running late! Anything less then $348 per hour for her is apparently unacceptable / has to cut the client time.

Posted on October 6th, 2014

I have been working with Dr Andrews for at least 6 years now, I truly believe without her I would have long ago been dead.. Yes we have been through many different meds but with chemical imbalance sometimes thats what it takes. My son has recently started seeing her as well and with the meds she has him on he is no longer suicidal, and yes, one is adderall..

First Appointment

Posted on July 28th, 2013

This was my first appt with Dr. Andrews. I was nervous when I arrived, and she put me at ease almost immediately. I was seeing a different shrink for meds, and she adjusted them and now I am feeling so much better!! Thanks, Dr. A

Patient for Many Years

Posted on April 24th, 2013

I found that communication was key in working with Dr. Andrews. She knows medications and how it affects brain chemistry. She is not very good at counseling. I suggest only seeing her for help with balancing brain chemistry. She recommended the book "Blue Genes" by Dr. Paul Meier. It goes over numerous brain disorders / mental illness. I was able to identify what most described my situation which helped in my diagnosis. It took 6 months of trying different meds and dosages. It was worth it, I feel "normal" and have my life back. Well worth the effort.

Current patient

Posted on December 20th, 2011

Dr Andrews has helped me in dealing with the death of my daughter i had so much grief and pain and it is a process we are still working on it together she is so kind and caring i thank God for her she has truly been a blessing in my life and i would definitely recommend her services

family member of Dr Andrews patient

Posted on November 28th, 2011

Dr Andrew called in a script for my son even though she had not seen him in over 2 years she perscribed a drug that my son is addicted to so consequently he had a relapse and needed er care. I would not recommend her.

Posted on December 19th, 2016