Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aurora L Benson
Dr. Aurora L Benson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Desert, CA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Benson is affiliated with Desert Regional Medical Center, Eisenhower Medical Center and Hi-Desert Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Aurora L Benson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 11
My only bad comment is on the receptionist who answers the phone. She talks way to fast and accuses you of not telling the truth when I was told something by a after hours automated 2nd party, she told me there was no way they could have done what they did! Which they did do. So i guess Im a liar wow not very professional! I dont think you should argue with a patient.
Dr. Benson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1985
St Johns Health System
Dr. Aurora L Benson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBenson Family Medicine, 41555 Cook St Ste 130, Palm Desert, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aurora L Benson in this video.
Dr. Aurora L Benson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Desert, CA.