- Suburban Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Arthur D Jabs Jr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Arthur D Jabs Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Graduated in 1987
Graduated in 1989
Graduated in 1984
Arthur D Jabs Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Arthur D Jabs Jr
Born and raised in California, Dr. Jabs has lived in Chicago, New York City and Washington DC. Dr. Dean Jabs is an experienced, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons trained, board certified, plastic surgeon, dedicated to providing quality, state of the art plastic surgery to patients in the Maryland-Virginia-Washington, DC metro area as well as to patients from around the world. He has been in practice since 1989 and possesses skills that have led to thousands of happy patients. Dr. Jabs performs all aspects of cosmetic plastic surgery, and has special expertise and interest in natural appearing facelifts, eyelid rejuvenation and breast augmentations. Dr. Jabs is noted for his warm, personal demeanor and a passion for the details of cosmetic surgery that lead to extraordinary results. Establishing a personal relationship that allows him to understand his patients concerns and desires is a key part of his consultation process. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS). He is also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) and the Southeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons. He also holds the prestigious Certificate of Added Qualification in Cosmetic Surgery from the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Dr. Jabs served at Walter Reed in the US Army during Desert Storm. He is a dedicated family man, father of 3. He loves skiing, golf and being outdoors.