Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Austin W Abramson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Austin W Abramson has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Austin W Abramson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
i've had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Abramson throughout my pregancy with twins. He was always there to answer any questions and every visit was a pleasure(except vaginal examinations :)) Very easy C-section and very fast healing. If we decide on one more baby, Dr. Abramson will be my doctor again.
I was referred to Dr. Abramson after a miscarriage at age 35. He was so caring & thorough in ruling out issues. When I became pregnant once again, he managed my pregnancy with the utmost of care. When my 12-week n/t scan + bloodwork showed a highly elevated risk for DS, Dr. Abramson consoled me in his office for over an hour while we waited for my husband to arrive. He moved heaven & earth to arrange for same day genetic counselling and a CVS at Mt. Sinai. I will never forget his compassion and professionalism. Fantastic doctor and an even better human being!
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
44 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1974
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Austin W Abramson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsMount Sinai School of Medicine, 5 E 98th St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Austin W Abramson in this video.
Dr. Austin W Abramson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.