Dr. Austin Abramson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Austin Abramson?

Pushy doctor and unprofessional front desk staff

Posted on October 7th, 2014

Front Desk personnel advised to get Emblem Health. I switched the insurance and waited 2 months for an appointment. At the last moment they claim to not accept Emblem Health and push on about paying out of pocket. The doc also took my records that I brought with me and never returned them.

Wonderful doctor and person as well.

Posted on March 27th, 2012

i've had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Abramson throughout my pregancy with twins. He was always there to answer any questions and every visit was a pleasure(except vaginal examinations :)) Very easy C-section and very fast healing. If we decide on one more baby, Dr. Abramson will be my doctor again.

One of New York's Finest

Posted on August 25th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Abramson after a miscarriage at age 35. He was so caring & thorough in ruling out issues. When I became pregnant once again, he managed my pregnancy with the utmost of care. When my 12-week n/t scan + bloodwork showed a highly elevated risk for DS, Dr. Abramson consoled me in his office for over an hour while we waited for my husband to arrive. He moved heaven & earth to arrange for same day genetic counselling and a CVS at Mt. Sinai. I will never forget his compassion and professionalism. Fantastic doctor and an even better human being!

Posted on August 5th, 2010

Great bedside manner. A friend of mine goes to him as well.

Posted on May 5th, 2015