Dr. Austin R Cushman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Austin R Cushman?

excellent doctor

Dr. Cushman has experience and knowledge that benefit his patients. He is very honest and informative when discussing your medical issue. But he is kind and caring offering wonderful bedside manner. I was fortunate to have him as my surgeon.

Friendly, professional doctor who on several occasions has made the correct diagnosis when others have not been too sure of my problem

Honesty

2 years ago Dr. Cushman gave me the facts about my gallbladder and told me that if I could manage it through my diet, then I didn't need surgery. He is a truly honest surgeon. Not someone who just wants to cut everyone open. When I could no longer manage my condition, Dr. Cushman was the one I called.

I would recommend Dr Cushman to anyone

Dr. Cushman has saved my life more than once since 1994. He is a kind and caring doctor, a rare find in today's medical world. I cannot say enough kind things about Dr. Cushman as a doctor and a gentleman. He truly cares about his patients, witnessed by the fact that his staff, his receptionist and his nurse, have been with him in excess of 20 years each.I woke up from surgery on one occassion years ago, after going through breast cancer treatment for a year and then discovered I needed a hysteroctomy. I requested Dr Cushman assist in that surgery with my gynocologist, and when I woke up he was sitting by my bedside to assure me I was OK. He is steller.Doctors do not get any better, in my book, than Dr. Austin Cushman.

Too Much Pain

I would have liked a warning about the degree of post surgical pain after a hernia repair. The quantity of pain meds should have been a clue. Dr. was good about refills though. After more than six months still have discomfort/pain. Will be seeing soon for further followup. Staff and Dr. personable, easy to talk with.

very satisfied

very happy with my experiance

Poor attitude of women. I noticed this with other pts and his female staff. BIG EGO