Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Austin W Lehr has the following 1 specialty
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Showing 5 of 21
I saw Dr. Lehr for the first time at Menorah and he was the only surgeon willing to take out my gallbladder after dealing months with chronic stomach pain. He explained and knew many cases like mine. While the surgery did make a difference I've still had some continued stomach issues. I've been working with him at his office and he listened to my concerns and once again is the only doctor not giving up on finding the culprit. I also have appreciated his assistant Stacey for taking and returning my calls with any questions and/or concerns. The staff who answers the phones do a great job as well and are always very professional.
I had actually tried to get this surgery done a couple times before, but just never felt really comfortable with the Dr. so I postponed. Dr. Lehr was completely thorough and explained everything step by step to me and made me completely comfortable with moving forward. I'm glad this is behind me and I don't think if I hadn't ended up with Dr. Lehr that I would have ever gotten it done........ It was a good experience for me.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
15 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Austin W Lehr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Austin W Lehr in this video.
Dr. Austin W Lehr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.