Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Autar K Wali has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Bowel Resection
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Pain
Showing 5 of 27
I came to Dr. Wali after several attempts to resolve the issues I have been having for over 9 years. I have seen 4 other Doctors, two which were Surgeons who supposedly were "top of the line" Dr's in Las Vegas with these elaborate offices and this high tech this and that, whom were unsuccessful in resolving the issue even after several surgeries. Then along came Dr. Wali, small office, small staff, not a huge presentation, but a huge passion for his career and taking care of and solving the problem at hand, which is actually the most important issue to me than an office staff member being a little "gabby or chatty" like some of the reviews say, and they don't overbook either, Dr. Wali likes to help and tries to fit everybody in before his surgeries that day, very busy man (people are always going to complain about something their just miserable anyways). Tina was great and ALWAYS scheduled my appointments at a perfect time considering I live over an hour away, only had to wait a few minutes and she also greeted me with (Butterfinger Cups)! The very, very most important part of all of this is my surgery experience. Dr. Wali's staff was prompt, efficient, professional, organized, from the nurses, the anesthesiologists, to the after care, everything ran smooth and comfortable and effectively. I just wanted to say thank you to Dr. Wali sooo very much for taking care of this long ongoing pain in my butt (literally). I am not in agony and suffering anymore, and my quality of life is back in order thanks to you Dr. Keep up the great work and God Bless!! :)
I had an upper endoscopy with this doctor. The office wait time was ridiculous and their seating is uncomfortable. I had a 9AM appt. and the dr. was not even in until 10AM. When I did get to see him he rushed through the appointment and didn't seem to put much concern into my questions. I chose not to go back to him after his diagnosis seemed to be very vague. I have been trying to get my medical records transferred over to another dr. and it's like pulling teeth! The office staff is rude and not willing to help. I can't tell you how many times I've called and been left on hold so long that I just gave up and hung up. Going on week 2 of trying to get this done. They are not willing to assist!!!! Don't go here. Find someone else.
53 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1965
Nyu Downtown Hospital
Dr. Autar K Wali accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWillow Partners Medical Corp, 155 W Willow St, Pomona, CA
Dr. Autar K Wali is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Pomona, CA.