Dr. Autar Wali Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Autar Wali?

Posted on December 9th, 2016

I came to Dr. Wali after several attempts to resolve the issues I have been having for over 9 years. I have seen 4 other Doctors, two which were Surgeons who supposedly were "top of the line" Dr's in Las Vegas with these elaborate offices and this high tech this and that, whom were unsuccessful in resolving the issue even after several surgeries. Then along came Dr. Wali, small office, small staff, not a huge presentation, but a huge passion for his career and taking care of and solving the problem at hand, which is actually the most important issue to me than an office staff member being a little "gabby or chatty" like some of the reviews say, and they don't overbook either, Dr. Wali likes to help and tries to fit everybody in before his surgeries that day, very busy man (people are always going to complain about something their just miserable anyways). Tina was great and ALWAYS scheduled my appointments at a perfect time considering I live over an hour away, only had to wait a few minutes and she also greeted me with (Butterfinger Cups)! The very, very most important part of all of this is my surgery experience. Dr. Wali's staff was prompt, efficient, professional, organized, from the nurses, the anesthesiologists, to the after care, everything ran smooth and comfortable and effectively. I just wanted to say thank you to Dr. Wali sooo very much for taking care of this long ongoing pain in my butt (literally). I am not in agony and suffering anymore, and my quality of life is back in order thanks to you Dr. Keep up the great work and God Bless!! :)

POOR SERVICE

Posted on June 21st, 2012

I had an upper endoscopy with this doctor. The office wait time was ridiculous and their seating is uncomfortable. I had a 9AM appt. and the dr. was not even in until 10AM. When I did get to see him he rushed through the appointment and didn't seem to put much concern into my questions. I chose not to go back to him after his diagnosis seemed to be very vague. I have been trying to get my medical records transferred over to another dr. and it's like pulling teeth! The office staff is rude and not willing to help. I can't tell you how many times I've called and been left on hold so long that I just gave up and hung up. Going on week 2 of trying to get this done. They are not willing to assist!!!! Don't go here. Find someone else.

Posted on January 11th, 2011

awsome staff!!!! very helpful small office but treated me like familythey know what there doing , i am very happy with my doctor and his staff

Posted on July 21st, 2017