Dr. Autumn Klein Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Great Doctor and would reccomend her to anyone I know!!!

Posted on July 7th, 2009

I was being followed for what was thought to be epilepsy by a head nuerologist at Brigham and Women's. He put me on Dilatin which really messed with my body and I began getting my period every two weeks. All of my testing came back normal including EEG,EKG, and MRI. I began seeing Doctor Klein instead to get a female perspective since this other doctor had no understanding of what it was like to be 26 and getting your period all the time and was unable to control it with birth control. He was convinced that I had epilepsy regardless of what the testing was saying. I had only had one seizure post surgery and he gave me no other option for medication. Two years later I had another operation and had what was thought to be again a seizure when they were waking me back up. After this happened I began to see Dr. Klein from a referral through my GYN doctor. She put me on another medication that was more reproductive friendly and has run all the same tests including a 24 hour EEG which was normal as well. She believes that it is not epilepsy I have but instead convulsive syncope which is very different and can look like a seizure. She was very detail orientated and great great bedside manner. She spent as much time with me as she needed and answered every question that I had. I continue to keep follow up appointments with her but have had no problems since. She is prompt with returning calls for any questions that I have and getting me in if I have any concerns. I have reccommended her to a few people that have also loved her as well. I wouldn't switch doctors unless I moved out of state. I think very highly of her and believe she is an inteligent and great doctor!!

Posted on November 8th, 2014