Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Autumn Ning
Dr. Autumn Ning, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Miami, FL and Philadelphia, PA (and 1 other location). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Ning is affiliated with Temple University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Autumn Ning has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Autumn Ning has the following 8 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Autumn Ning has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Autumn Ning is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Ning has made such a positive impact on my life. She really listens and is extremely resourceful with ways to help. The ease of appointment scheduling is an added bonus. She has helped me with panic disorder, add, depression, low self esteem, stress and ptsd. She never has her hand on the door or looks at the clock during a session and isn't a script pusher. She genuinely cares about helping people. I definitely recommend her to anyone seeking treatment.
Dr. Ning is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Temple University Hospital
12 Years Experience
St. George's University
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Autumn Ning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.