Dr. Avanee Lobo Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Avanee Lobo?

CPGifford

Posted on April 13th, 2011

My son went to her for Supraventricular Tachycardia. He had been given too much prednisone and had toxicity from this drug. He also had unexplained swelling in his neck. Her "diagnosis" as she stated "he looks fine to me." I asked about his test results which she stated "they're all normal"--when I finally got the secretary to give me the report it said "Abnormal ECG -- Left Atrial Abnormality -- Unconfirmed"--she was supposed to "confirm" and "refer"--And when I asked about the swelling around his thyroid, she said "he's a man"

Asthma