Have you seen Dr. Avelino A Garcia?

Best Dr!

I love Dr. Avelino, he was very caring and showed it all the time. He even let me know of the days he wouldn't be in town (which interfered) with my due date so he gave me the option to get induced and he deliver my baby or have a random Doctor deliver my baby at moment I go into labor. He is the best doctor!!!!!!!!!

Compassionate Doctor

Dr. Garcia and his nurse were very caring and compassionate. Both took time to explain procedures and answer my questions. His office staff, on the other hand, seemed somewhat rude and cold. I am very satisfied with my choice, Dr. Garcia as my OB/GYN. I just hope his office staff can perk up or at least learn to pretend that they love their job.

Needs to develop listening skills

I was in the waiting room for close to 45 minutes before being taken back, and waited another 15-20 minutes in the exam room for the doctor, after preliminaries with the nurse. While generally having a polite demeanor, I found Dr. Garcia to be incredibly patronizing. When discussing my health conditions and I tried to offer my view, he cut me off and lectured me instead. In thirty years, I have never been so offended by a health practitioner's attitude. Not only would I not recommend him to anyone else, I will not return even for a follow-up. I will consider seeing someone else within the practice, but the waiting room times are still much to long to be completely satisfied. (It was long for my last checkup also.) On the upside, I have always found the nursing staff to be extremely nice and helpful.

Dr. Avelino A Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Odessa, TX.

Dr. Avelino A Garcia Is this you?