Dr. Avi Weiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Avi Weiner?

Excellent no nonsense

My pediatrician recommended Dr Weiner when my son broke his ankle almost 10 years ago. He talked to him directly, made him feel comfortable and reassured him. My son immediately felt at ease. His diagnosis and treatment were accurate and excellent. As a result when I broke my foot I went to see him. His diagnosis was again straight forward. He is not alarmist - he lets you know what to expect and is reassuring. I find him honest, caring, and reassuring. He is also a conservative physician- not quick for surgery if it is not warrented. He has an excellent receptionist. I have never had to wait more than 10 min.

Really shouldn't have a medical degree

He did nothing for me. Didn't even further investigate my pain. Assumed I need arthroscopic surgery so turned me away immediately. But did take my copay. When asked if he could give me something for pain since I wasted my time and money on him, he offered me Advil. He's a ripoff and a nasty man.

Bedside manner was a bit raw bit he was quick and to the point. I don't need any sugar coating. I wanted the diagnosis, an explanation of it, and my options. He provided all of these. A good doctor all in all.

Nice man, solid doctor

My 7-year old has broken his left arm twice. Both times we went to Dr. Weiner. My son loves him because Dr Weiner gives off such a pleasant vibe. He is not kid-friendly (ie: lots of toys around or cooing in a kids face). He talked to my son as if he were a little man, and my son responded to that. Maybe this approach won't work for all kids, but it was great for my son. You just get a good feel about him and his office staff. He is gentle, more than competent, and knowledgable.

I was told he was one of the best in his field. He probably is, but sadly I did not experience that. The hospital Staff have great things to say about him, BUT his personality is "what it is" as they said. Thanks for the 3.5 hours of waiting and the insensitivity on a diagnose. Too bad patients should be treated as objects and discriminated on their income and racial background.

Very thorough doctor, and no nonsense. Straight forward, honest, and very practical. Has his own xray machine, which expedites office visits tremendously. Would recommend him for all ages in the family .