Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Avijit Mookerjee
Dr. Avijit Mookerjee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maitland, FL, with another office in Detroit, MI. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Mookerjee is affiliated with Hutzel Women's Hospital, Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan and Garden City Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Avijit Mookerjee has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Mookerjee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hutzel Women's Hospital
Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan
Garden City Hospital
Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
Port Huron Hospital
Lapeer Regional Medical Center
44 Years Experience
Patna Medical College
Graduated in 1969
Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
Dr. Avijit Mookerjee accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Avijit Mookerjee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maitland, FL.