Dr. Avinash C Gulanikar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Avinash C Gulanikar?

VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

Dr. Gulanikar was the rudest doctor I have seen yet!! All he would say is that it is all in my head now. As I broke down he just continued to say it was in my head!!! Wish he could feel what all I feel and deal with that he so arrogantly thinks is all in my head! I even had a surgical report with diagnosis and he just said that he didn't believe that was accurate! Would not recommend anyone to see him!!!

Excellent physican and surgeon. He was very informative, kind, personable, thorough and provided exceptional care before, during and after my husbands protatectomy. Recommend him highly. His office staff is exceptional as well.