Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Avinash Nigam
Dr. Avinash Nigam, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Elizabeth, NJ, with other offices in Elizabeth, NJ and Linden, NJ . He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Nigam is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway and Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Avinash Nigam has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Avinash Nigam has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Avinash Nigam has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Avinash Nigam is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Nigam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Saint Michael's Medical Center
Rwjuh at Rahway
Trinitas Hospital - Williamson Street Campus, Elizabeth
Trinitas Regional Medical Center
RWJ University Hospital Rahway
St Michaels Medical Center
St. Michael's Hospital
Elizabeth General Medical Center
54 Years Experience
G.S.V.M. Medical College
Graduated in 1959
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Avinash Nigam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elizabeth, NJ.