Dr. Avinash Parti Is this you?

3.1

Worst clinic ever visited in US

Posted on February 15th, 2011

This is one of the worst clinic i visited in US, doctor itself is a patient and billing system of them really disgusting and frustrating, they messed up my whole billing and i am charged with what i am not supposed to be, they already took 2 months to resolve this but not much progress, very poor response when i call the clinc to followup, i made several followups but very poor response, never visit this doctor for anything please.................this is my serious sugestion

Posted on January 6th, 2010

I am a frustrated daughter of a patient of the doctors clinic on the east freeway. The only reason that my parents use this facility is that it is the closest for them. My parents are unable to drive far. I am not always able to accompany them. They have good insurance coverage. The doctors have changed multiple times over the past year. For a while they didnot have a physician. The quality of available physicians has declined over the last year. There is no accountability whatsoever! My mom needs bloodwork at least every six months - almost never happens. And when they do them, the wrong tests are ordered! Arrrrgggghhhhh The office staff is just as clueless and ill-trained. The most frustrating part is that both me and my mom have medical backgrounds and we still have a difficult time getting the doctor and staff to order tests the right way. I have never written a review before. But I am soooooo frustrated that this is the least I could do! To think that I will age to receive such poor care!

Posted on April 3rd, 2016