3.0

Have you seen Dr. Avinash N Ramchandani?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

California watch out

Listens to messages on cell phone while visiting-Checks his cell phone-horrible office staff-no communication with him-he promises but no followup

Orders unnecessary TESTS and procedures until INS. Won't pay for My morw

Ou will get dropped for no reason if they run out of procedures and TESTS to run on you.

AVOID LIKE A PAINFUL PLAGUE.

Worst experience ever. As soon as all send out tests and referrals were done they dropped me. Nno reason. No warning. No hearts. I hope DrAvi and DrJoshi burn in h e l l for eternity

great clinic

Smart Dr. Appointments easily set. Staff wonderful. Avi knows how to treat patients.

I worked for the man, he is a monster

Unknown pain, please help

When I first arrived, Dr. Ramdandini seemed very nice and promised he would help me figure out what my condition was and where my pain was coming from, but then as time went on and no results for my condition were ever found. He dismissed me and said there was nothing else he could do for me. Without any notice of any kind and left me to deal with this pain by myself.I was being treated as a druggy rather than a patient. When I called the ladies at the front office were extremely rude and told me that there was no way that there was anything wrong with me. I did not know what to do and who to turn to with this pain that I have been going through for years and yet instead of helping me he just told me that He could not do anything for me. What am I suppose to do now. I trusted him and hoped that I would find some answers there. The only thing I really do remember from the experience that I had there was that the lady on call when I was in pain would call me back and judge me and say things like, "you aren't in that much pain, because bad pain is like having a baby". That really hurt my feelings, because this lady has no idea what I have had to deal with in my life. The kind of pain I am going through. I sleep some nights with cinder blocks on my legs, because it helps a little, but many times without the pain meds, its unbarable. There has been plenty of times that I would rather just not live if that's how I am going live the rest of my life, but I still hope and pray that one Dr. will figure out what is wrong with me. Then I could enjoy my life and my kids and husband, that I love so much. I have too much going on in my life to just lose this battle, but the pain is like no one can ever bare.

Was seen sevral time by my local office. Last visit was seen by the PA needless to was was very rude. For being Pain manegment he sure did make it seem like i was just wanting drugs. Never saw the doctor only saw him on first visit. After that it was only the PA. When i reported the issiues i had and then call to get an erlier appoinment i was told they were not gona see me nemore that they were gona refer me to another doctor cus there were concerned bout me taking pain meds knowing im a dialysis patient and doctor himslef stating that that wasnt a problem and know all of a sudden it was a problem. I DO NOT RECOMMEND This doctor you are better off finding sumone else as soon as a problem arises they will send elsewhere.

I have read so much negative that I had to take another look to make sure we were seeing the same doctor..my appointments are always easy to make my questions are always answered and my needs are met. I have severe back pain so what's eight for me is hit and miss but we keep trying my pain care physicians and me. I have only had pleasant visits.

Is he a doctor?

This is my second time seeing Dr. Ramchanddani. He does not listen to my issues and address different parts of my body! I asked about my neck pain and he was looking at my shoulder? Where did he do his training?

Dr. Avinash N Ramchandani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.

Dr. Avinash N Ramchandani Is this you?