Dr. Avis M Carr Is this you?

27 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Avis M Carr?

Awful human beings!

I will never visit st Joseph east women's hospital or dr Carr again. She had no knowledge of what is medically necessary. It took 1 month to hear back about how she coded a procedure and now I am stuck with a 700$ bill thanks to her negligence and lack of care and compassion. She wouldn't even talk to the office manager, Pam who is also awful by the way, and sent just her nurse to talk to Pam. I am disgusted with how flippantly they acted over a 700$ bill. I made it clear that my insurance said it would only be covered if medically necessary and she assured me that it would be billed as such and now I'm stuck with an exorbenant bill. She and her office staff acted like 700$ was a joke and did not act professionally let alone it taking her a month to not even do her job. Never go to this hospital or dr. Carr.