Dr. Avis E Ware Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Avis E Ware?

Excellent Care Provided

I have been going to Dr. Ware for several years and she is a very caring person. She has always had a accurate diagnosis for me and provided excellent treatment. The office staff has always been very nice to me also.

5. star.

Dr. Ware is a very good Dr.

Very happy with Dr Ware! She figured out what other doctors couldn't. She spent an entire hour with me on the first visit and my second visit was atleast a half an hour! I would reccomend her to anyone that needed to see a specialist!

Great rheumatologist

Accurately diagnosed my condition, prescribed effective medication, and is providing outstanding ongoing care

Horrrible people behind good doctors

Do not go this place!!!! I know they are very good doctors, but this people answering the phones are horrible!! They will never want to help you out,will never leave a message to the doctors if is an emergency, What is more they don't understand that the person who is calling has a medical need.The only good thing that they do is collecting your money. They are very rude , will hung up on you if they feel like or put you on hold till 4.30 pm that is the time when they close.I've been a patient for the past 3 years. I had a horrible experience dealing with Amanda and Olivia. They will refuse to listen to u if u have just a simple question , they got to the point to tell me that I need to look for a different doctor because they will not make my doctor call me back. I know for sure Dr Ware has no idea of this people's behavior, She is definitely not going to have any patients left.

Dr. Avis E Ware is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.