Dr. Avit J Gremillion III Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Avit J Gremillion III?

Excellent experience with him

We are snowbirds and I developed several medium large floaters in my right eye (I had several small ones for years but these were much larger). A call to my eye doctor at home (1,000 miles away) recommended I see someone down here. A fellow snowbird had been to see Dr. Gremillion and gave me his name. A phone call Friday morning got me a 2:30 appointment on the following Monday. Dr. Gremillion did a very thorough exam, explained everything to me and my wife, answered all our questions and told me what to watch for that may require immediate follow up. Otherwise see my Doctor when I returned home. Most of the wait time was because as a new patient I had to complete the paperwork. Best of all, his staff accepted my out of state insurance and billed them so I only had to pay my normal copay. I would highly recommend him.