Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Avni P Vyas has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Avni P Vyas has the following 9 expertise
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Pain
- Vision Issues
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
Dr. Avni P Vyas has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
13 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRetina Vitreous Consultants, 300 Oxford Dr Ste 300, Monroeville, PA
Dr. Avni P Vyas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroeville, PA.