Dr. Avo Artinyan Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Avo Artinyan?

BEST BRILLIANT SURGEON.

Posted on October 13th, 2017

For the last two years I had been in a very complicated medical situation due to treatment from other health care providers. After having been treated and operated on by Dr. Artinyan, I have been in excellent health. He was very professional, knew what my problem was, and took care of it. I haven't felt this good in over two years. I will be forever grateful for what he did for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH DR. ARTINYAN.

Great Dr. With an excellent bed side manner. Fixed a bad surgery I had and was so kind

Posted on July 27th, 2017

Perforated Colon Surgery

Posted on January 28th, 2017

After a routine colonoscopy, removal of a polyp exposed a small hole in the wall of my colon. This very painful event led me to the emergency room and after hours of tests, the on-call surgeon was going to perform a colostomy to repair the tiny hole. Dr Artinyan was called in by my Gastroenterologist to repair the hole using a laparoscopic process avoiding any removal of my colon. The successful surgery resulted in no more pain and less than a 1 week recovery eliminating the fashionable colostomy bag from my wardrobe. I highly recommend Dr. Artinyan.

He's amazing

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Dr Artinyan was the surgeon for two of my wife's surgeries and I can't say enough good about him. He and his staff are incredible and I honestly don't think my wife would still be here without him.

The light at the end of the tunnel

Posted on October 31st, 2016

When the lab results came back and I was told I had stage 3 cancer the world went dark for me. Having it turn out this bad, things moved fast into treatment, radiation and chemo. I talked to so many doctors and nurses and they told me what was going to be done to me, things got darker. Then the choice of surgeons, I went online and searched and found Dr. Artinyan. I researched his background and found he was well schooled and had the experience I wanted. It was evident as soon as we met he was the man for the job. He too told me what needed to be done, what choices I had and what outcome those choices would offer me. He was very detailed in what lay ahead but presented it in a very positive manner. He then became the light at the end of the tunnel. Needless to say, his staff and appointments were all anyone could ask for, I was never allowed to leave with a question in my mind. Dr. Artinyan not only treats the body but keeps the mind as positive as possible, this being the type of thing that your mind and your body both have to be at their best. There was never a question I asked that he made me feel funny for asking. It was then that Dr. Artinyan and I became a team, he coached me as to what he needed from me and made me feel he was very confident about the fact that if what needed to be done was at all possible that he would get it done. I trusted him with the future of my life and will never regret it the rest of my life. There were no surprises and he made sure I was ready for what was to come. Things turned out for the best after 8 long hours of Dr. Artinyan ridding me of cancer with the outcome I had hoped for. Dr. Artinyan was my coach, my mentor, my surgeon and now my friend for life!

simoidectomy

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Dr. Avo Artinyan is wonderful. I'd recommend him to anyone that needs surgery. He is very aggressive and focused on the situation at hand, very easy to talk with and well spoken.

patient

Posted on February 25th, 2016

He is a great Dr. He's there any time you need him day or night. He has a great bed side manner. He explains everything so you understand. He doesn't rush he takes his time. He really cares about his patients. I have had many surgeries and he is by far the best Dr I have ever had. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I can honestly say it's because of him I'm still alive today. I thank god for showing me the way to him. Because when no other doctor wanted to treat me he did and done a awesome job.

Posted on February 14th, 2016

Excellent Doctor. I feel I had the best care with him. His staff is caring and prompt to answer phone calls. He is quick to get back with them. He has the ability to treat each patient as an individual personality and use his clinical expertise. I consider Dr. Artinyan the the best!

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Dr. A. is absolutely fabulous. He is smart, kind and straightforward. He cares about his patient and the patient's family. He follows up and spend time with you and always answers your questions in a kind and professional manner.His staff is just like him. He tells it like it is, says what you have, what he thinks and what needs to be done.

Posted on February 19th, 2012