Dr. Avon C Coffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Avon C Coffman?

He was very professional and gave me different options to treat my ear. The staff was very helpful scheduling appointments

I knew that I needed Epley Maneuver and he said I did not test out for it. Many dollars later by being forced to go the route with a physical therapist at another facility, Epley Maneuver took away my dizziness.

Great Doctor in a friendly space.

Very personable and professional as well as an incredibly pleasant and courteous man. He is helping me with a tough infection and seems dedicated and concerned that the problem is handled in the best and least invasive way.

He worked out of a broom closet.

Trying to do unnecessary test

I was treated in not so professional manner on my first visit they confused me with a different patient so they claimed .I have many medical issues. They wanted to do unnecessary medical test I keep protesting I was saying that was not possible I needed such a a test ..Finally they said oh we have you confused with a different person, After that I saw him it went quick . I then I saw my regular doctor for my chronic problem, my normal schedule was changed they said it was normal for the whole office, it did not pass the smell test, something spooked them !!

His error traumatized me

Messed up in surgery, admitted it until he realized he was liable.

Dr. Coffman was very helpful and ethical about sharing information with me. He did not try to pretend that he was better than another doctor that I had previously seen (I was seeing Dr. Coffman for a 2nd opinion). I have had a previous bad experience with a surgery that went wrong and needs to be repaired, and he took the time to explain everything to me and to tell me that the other surgeon I saw for the 1st opinion had exactly the same training that he had. Honesty from doctors these days, I have found is rare, unfortunately. However, Dr. Coffman is one of those rare doctors who still has it. I believe from talking to him that he also is an excellent doctor.

profesional

he was caring and helpful to me.