Dr. Avsim S Azizi Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Avsim S Azizi?

I dont recommend him

I was horrified by the was Ausim Azizi spoke with me. His temper was something I found frightening. I can not imagine him shouting at a male patient that way. If his own practice, I doubt he would attract patients. I am disappointed that Temple has not replaced him. Someone said I should file a complaint about him, because if he treats me that way, they thought he probably treats others that way.

being in pain just got worse!

the doctor did not properly fill out my prescription, so far I've been calling them its been two days and they have been very unhelpful still isnt filled out. His secretary was not to helpful he is between two offices, however the receptionist Mary Jo in the hospital went above and beyond trying to help unfortunately i am at the Dr's mercy i may just call my primary for a prescription and to think i pay for insurance to be treated this way. Also dont think a person can be assessed in a 15 min dr. appt he was very nonchalat.

Adult ADHD