Dr. Awol Y Ali Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Awol Y Ali?

just say no

Terrible. I went to doctor Ali for a rare skin condition that is very painful only to have him downplay it as not as bad as other people's. While I understand mine is not the worst case I am in significant pain. He put me on maintenance antibiotics and later when my condition did improve he stopped all antibiotics and cut off contact. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy.

Dr. Ali is an excellent doctor. Thank goodness one year ago ( my husband is alive today because of Dr. Ali ) . He is an excellent doctor who takes the time to explain things. He has a excellent bedside manor. I am forever gratefull that Dr. Ali was my husbands doctor.

COPD