Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Axel W Anderson IV
Dr. Axel W Anderson IV, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Cloud, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Axel W Anderson IV has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Axel W Anderson IV has the following 15 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Dr. Axel W Anderson IV is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
DISAPPOINTED over and over again!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Axel W Anderson IV - Posted on October 19th, 2018
1) it's rare if they actually answer the phone, if you reach a staff member you could be on hold for 15 minutes, one time they put me on hold so long , forgot about me, and then I was transferred to the after hours staff and the office closed! 2) they send their calls to an answering service long before closing time 3) they do not return calls in a timely manner, can be days to a week, OR never and the patient has to keep calling! I recently asked the front for a favor and was assured of a call back, no surprise~ never got one!! 4) they will not go the extra mile for you, you are basically on your own 5) the waiting time is ridiculous, they overbook so they set themselves up to fail 6) they are tied into St Cloud Hospital so they are owned by them, be prepared to overpay! 7) when they make a mistake or error they pass the buck and blame others besides own it and make it right 8) I could be wrong but the office may think a bit entitled because they are the only Urologist in the area associated with the hospital so they have a monopoly and therefore plays by their own personal set of rules, and not governed by patient need or compassion. Sorry for the bad review, but this office has disappointed me so many times that it had to be written. Maybe if they read this someday they will be open for change, train their staff better, 'hear ' the patients, and make it better!! OR read this, chalk it up to a 'disgruntled ' patient, blame me and its business as usual...Have a great day! :)
Self-verified patient of Dr. Axel W Anderson IV - Posted on August 31st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Axel W Anderson IV - Posted on May 8th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Axel W Anderson IV - Posted on December 30th, 2009
36 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Axel W Anderson IV Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Axel W Anderson IV, MD - Urology in Saint Cloud, FL, in this video.
Dr. Axel W Anderson IV is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Cloud, FL.