Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ayanna R Woltz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
She is very experienced in ob/gyn & I trust her with everything! I was pregnant with twin fraternal girls & she took such good care of me leading up to the birth. My former doctor (at another practice) had told me as I was pregnant with twins it would be a C-section. Dr Woltz informed me I had the option to try for a vaginal birth. Only problem was that baby B (second baby to come out) was head up, but she managed to manipulate my tummy to get her to turn & had vaginal birth for both my girls! Yay! I still see Dr Woltz every year for my annual gyn appt. She has a great bedside manner & makes every visit an easy pleasant one. Nothing but great things to say about Dr Woltz!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2010, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2011, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Woltz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2003
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Ayanna R Woltz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSomerset Ob/Gyn Associates, 215 Union Ave Ste A, Bridgewater, NJ
Dr. Ayanna R Woltz is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Bridgewater, NJ.