Dr. Ayaz M Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ayaz M Khan?

Excellent doctor. He is very compassionate.

Best Doctor

He is simply the best.He and his office staff treats me with respect and dignity.

Best Doctor

I have had a very good experience so far and have been treated very kindly by his office staff. Dr. Khan is very thorough in his work and very good at pain management.

Dr. khan has been the most understanding and helpful Dr. In the pain management practice. I recommend him I everyone I meet that has pain.

Best Doctor!

I suffered from RSD for years and Dr. Khan took my pain away using his unique blend of medications and injections.Highly recommended.

Some time has changed the office, & attitudes of staff, injections expensive, W/no follow up. HARD to understand. he never looks directly at you.

Elite level physician with remarkable expertise

It was clear from my first visit, Dr Ayaz Khan has a passion for treating patients. He has more letters after his name than anyone I’ve ever met! I was injured severely at work in 2014. After my initial 2 week hospitalization I was referred to Dr Khan for pain management. This was initially an unnerving situation for me as I had been taking Buprenorphine for treatment of a serious opiate addiction issue 11 years ago. The Buprenorphine was not strong enough for the pain I was in. I required stronger opiate medication. Honestly, I was very scared. Dr Khan’s extensive training in other fields like adult psychology and addiction medication therapy, his painstaking attention to detail and the time he spent actually listening to my concerns removed all my fears. How he successfully transitioned me from Buprenorphine, to the stronger opiates I required during therapy and then back safely to Buprenorphine was nothing shy of a masterpiece. Throughout my treatment, Dr Khan always reminded me of the overall plan. He provided meticulously detailed records for my Workers Compensation Claim when I needed them. He continually educated me on the importance of the physical therapy sessions I had, which were with a different medical institute! His authentic compassion and understanding of my extremely complex and delicate position was a blessing. To anyone who may be in a situation like mine, have no fear, communicate all your concerns with Dr Khan and he will guide you through. Dr Khan is hands down the greatest physician I have ever known.

30 yr pain pt

IS one of the docs that actually sits and talks with you..Explains. and LOOKS at you while talking.

The doctor was able to treat my RSD of 10 years when others had failed

Exceptional Doctor

He is very good and explains everything.

Excellent doctor

Great doctor and very compassionate.

Dr. Ayaz M Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsport, PA.