Dr. Ayaz Madraswalla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ayaz Madraswalla?

Exceeds Expectations

Posted on June 7th, 2017

I have been a patient of his for over seven years. My first appointment was stressful for me as I have many health problems, one of which he knew nothing about. My next appointment he had not only learned about my health condition, but had thoroughly educated himself on it to the point that he threw some new information out to me. He is straightforward, helpful, and caring. I could not be more satisfied.

Best PCP

Posted on February 20th, 2016

Best doctor in the world. Takes time with you, looks you in the eye, and brings humanity, along with brilliance, to patient care.

impressed

Posted on January 18th, 2016

Dr Madraswalla is very capable and compassionate. Very impressive.

4 STARS UNREAL!!

Posted on December 28th, 2013

I personally went to this doctor for over 2 years for opioid addiction and he is uncourteous to the highest degree he cares about getting you in the door and then does not care about you at all yes i was there for an addiction problem but that does not mean you have to treat me like an addict I was on 130 mgs of methadone n he dropped me 10 mgs every 3 days every other clinic that is totally illegal not to mention highly dangerous where did this man get his MD i am not that smart but I have seen alot of doctors I had to switch to suboxone right away I was with drawling so bad shame on this man.

Doctor's Response

I am a medical director of a Methadone outpatient program. I am also certified in Addiction Medicine as well as a partner in a private Family Medicine practice- Mansfield Family Practice. I do not make decisions of discharging patients lightly. Every client is reviewed and the Clinical Team as a whole decides when to discharge patients. Usually this occurs after multiple attempts to help patients with their sobriety have failed. Unfortunately some patients can not complete or refuse to complete their program and need to be discharged. Weaning them off methadone is done in accordance with local standards of care. If you want to get treatment for your addiction and work with professional counselors towards lifelong sobriety, then Pathways is a place for you. If you are looking for a shop to just give you a legalized opiate and not do any other work to help yourself, this program is not for you.

Posted on September 17th, 2013

First impression was good. Later became arrogant, unhelpful.

Posted on May 31st, 2017